November 12, 2012

Music Monday #9

A couple of weekends ago, we got away to the beach house and caught up with friends and family, and on rest and relaxation. My sister brought with her a box of old CDs that had been hidden away for a while and we spent an evening going through them, playing our favourite songs, being transported back to earlier times and places and sharing our memories.
I found this old song that takes me back to one particular summer in a share house during my early twenties. I love love love it. I had it on this awesome album (part of the fabulous Back to Mine series) if you're interested.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna