November 9, 2012

Handmade...

Obviously, being Miette Handmade, I've got a bit of a thing for handmade products. In our family, we only give handmade gifts at Christmas (made by ourselves). And it's great - it avoids us adding to the consumer madness of the season, it reduces spending and waste, and it creates thoughtful, personal gifts that everyone genuinely appreciates.
So I was pretty thrilled when I was asked if the gorgeous online store, Rockrose Handmade, could stock a couple of my quilts. Their focus is on handmade, ethical and beautiful products and there are a whole lot of amazing things there.... go have a squiz and support handmade!

And in other news, I've added some fun little (handmade!) pincushions to the shop!



2 comments:

  1. Love your family's christmas gift tradition. I'm so jealous - ours is a hideous consumerist frenzy and no matter how hard I try to gently suggest a different way, it hasn't changed. Now with Gus to buy for I fear it's going to be even worse...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, good luck on that one!! I've replied to your other comment on your blog...

      Delete

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna