Every commissioned quilt now seems to become a new favourite... They're getting harder and harder to part with!
December 2, 2013
Here's a few little snippets from the last few weeks. ok, months. With a bit of an accidental red theme apparently.
Still just catching up on things (did I miss tax time?!) so next time these photos will be of things that are actually happening now! But in the meantime, here's some of recent happenings:
* Prettying up our airbnb apartment.
* This was the first night in our new house. There were boxes everywhere, stuff all over the place and tears a-plenty, but I managed to find a vase and make the place feel slightly homely! We have inherited a beautiful row of rose bushes in the front garden and they have been bringing much joy.
* A shot of me (by hubby) setting up my market stall a few weeks back.
* And the market stall in action (with more roses from the garden!). It must be said there wasn't much actual action on the day... it was a bit of a fizzer really but I managed to sell a few things and was just happy to have it over and done with!
* And one of my joyful little boy. That smile really does light up a room.
Happy week and happy December!
Linking in with the lovely Em!