October 1, 2012

feeling quiet

I don't have much to say at the moment. 

It's been a tough and sad week in Melbourne, although these events have also brought out the best in the city and the community around Brunswick and have reminded me what I love about this place. 

But it has added to a general feeling of heaviness at the moment - I'm a bit overwhelmed with work, with the impending market, with cooking dinner, with getting dressed. Everything just seems a bit difficult. 

So I take some deep breaths, some slow walks to take in the spring goodness, and tightly hold on to my child's hand... 


2 comments:

  1. man, i am totally in the same boat. everything feels extra overwhelming and i just want to crawl into my comfy bed with a book for a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! At least there's some lovely spring days ahead to draw us out into the sunshine! see you soon...

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna