October 8, 2012

Music Monday


On top of feeling a bit blurgh lately, we've been hit with a good dose of illness. So to cheer ourselves up a bit, how about a long depressing country song?

These two are very high up on my list of favourite musicians. I saw them play in Melbourne in 2004 and it was quite possibly the best gig I've ever been to. It's hard to choose just one of their songs to play here, but this is on high rotation at our place at the moment, so this one it is. It's an awesome song, incorporating Neil Young's Cortez the Killer. Make sure you get to that bit.





1 comment:

  1. snap- we love these guys too!

    best road trip music anyone could ask for, always remind me of the drive to byron bay.

    xo em

    responding to your email as we speak xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna