September 25, 2012

fast approaching.

Here's a few little newbies...




These will all be for sale at the market which is rapidly approaching. I've got a great collection of vintage fabrics and sheets which I've been cutting into to make some simple little baby blankets and throws, like that one in the last photo. I think they've come up great.

I've had a couple of dreams lately where I've turned up to the market without signage, prices, a table and with quilts that haven't been bound. In the last dream, the market was in a scout hall, and I was hanging my quilts from a bunk bed. ?!! I'm obviously starting to feel slightly stressed about the whole thing! But I'm enjoying it too... it's great to push myself and have something to work towards and crazy dreams aside, I'm really looking forward to it.
xx

1 comment:

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna