March 10, 2014

10/52


"A portrait of my child(ren) once a week, every week, in 2014."

It's week 10 in this portrait series. But it's also week 40 in the pregnancy. Bubs is cooked and now we just wait for it to let us know it's on its way. So this week's photo is a combined Leo/bubs portrait!
We're pretty lucky to have our new house backing on to parkland, gumtrees, a creek and walking/bike paths. So warm evenings are often spent walking, balance biking and exploring. Especially now, I'm trying to walk as much as I can to get this baby moving! And a hot curry is on the menu tonight.
Stay tuned...

Linking in with Jodi's 52 series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna