January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!



Well hello and a very happy new year to you all! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying a bit of feet up, glass in hand, kind of time. I've been feeling very 'off-line' and still am really, but thought I'd just pop in to say G'day and make a quick New Year appearance.
We had a lovely, relaxing beachside Christmas and continued our family's trend of giving home made presents, which I just love. Above is the gift Leo received from my parents - a home made tool box, just what every almost three year old needs (and LOVES). And below that are the gifts that I made this year... I wanted to try something new and gave these rope bowls a go. Bit of a success if I may say so. Leo and I painted the rope out on the backyard grass, and then I just sewed them on my machine. So fun.

Ok, so it's back to my collection of novels, a glass of non-alcoholic something or other (it kind of sucks being pregnant at this time of year), and truth be told, the continuing settling in to our new house! Jobs are slowly getting ticked off the list.

Catch you soon... x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna