July 2, 2012

Music Mondays #4

Ok, so I said I'd lighten things up a little this week...
I saw a JCB on the street recently, and it reminded me of this song that I had forgotten about for ages. My sister sent me this link when I was living in East Timor 6 or 7 years ago and I distinctly remember waiting for it to download on our excrutiatingly slow connections for a good, oh, three hours. And then finally watching it, I was filled with utter delight! I'm extra enamoured with it now that I have a little boy and am watching this beautiful relationship between father and son develop.
The song and the animation can't be separated (in my mind) so make sure you watch and listen. It's just. so. adorable. (and watch closely for the little details... dad's eyes, affectionate head rubs, musician hitch hikers, mary poppins etc)

Hope this does indeed give you a little smile for the start of your week. And although the idea was to lighten things up, it just may bring a tear of joy to your eye...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna