May 4, 2012

It's my hubby's 40th birthday next week (eek!) and I'm in the middle of planning lots of celebrations and suprises and so am reflecting a lot on how awesome he is. He has had some significant tragedy in his life, and one of the wonderful things about him is how he now lives so in the moment, and is able to put things in perspective. He has taught me how to work on the things that can be changed and not stress about the things that can't. And so, a lost quilt is a lost quilt and that's it... no point stressing about it. There are bigger things in the world to worry about.

As a little pre-birthday excursion, we're going to the Fred Williams exhibition on sunday. I LOVE his work... so evocative of the Australian landscape. Pretty excited.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend... xx




1 comment:

  1. Just picked up a postcard for this exhibition this morning, enjoy! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna