A few little snapshots from the last couple of weeks.
The photos - and our time here in France - have been dominated by the snow. A first for Leo, and a novelty for me, a girl from an Australian city. Of course, there was also Paris. We won't talk about the tears on the train, but otherwise the food, the galleries, the views, the snow, the head space... well it was all wonderful. But there was much delight in seeing the smiling face of my little one again (though he was more interested in the train I'd just stepped off) and now we potter and wander and prepare for Christmas and visit friends in Switzerland and eat more cheese...
* the grandparent's house in the mountains
* he was not so sure about this first experience of snow...
* Andy Warhol at the Centre Pompidou in Paris
* A rainy, snowy day in Paris
* Of course, I had to go and buy macarons
* We had to tell him that there were no cars back then, but still, it was Jesus, sheep and cars in the nativity scene
* The last two photos are of a glorious sunny day in the snow - skiing, tobogganing and general good times.
(p.s. for some reason I can no longer view youtube videos despite various efforts, so music mondays are on indefinite vacation)