April 10, 2012

Easter weekend

phew, what a weekend.

We're home, rested (sort of) and clean after spending the Easter weekend at my sister's country property with a hundred or so others, listening to some amazing music, eating great food, breathing in the fresh air, getting almost blown away by the great winds of the South, rediscovering my inner dairy farmer, and having a good old fashioned knees up.


 



 




Most of these photos by my lovely hubby.
I may or may not have been a little obsessed with instagram.






4 comments:

  1. These pictures are so beautiful and make me ache for the countryside- such amazing skies, Jxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo, yes I know... I always find it a bit hard to come back to the city. I'm a country girl at heart.

      Delete
  2. I was looking at your beautiful instagram pics over the weekend wondering where you were, it looked like lots of fun ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, lots of fun. Just saw your photos too... yay for wild, country weekends!

      Delete

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna