February 20, 2012
On this monday morning, I'm enjoying...
* these music selections
* A few hours here and there to work and gather my thoughts while family look after my little one (I have so much new respect for those without family close by)
* TED talks. Just randomly pick one, I dare you.
* Getting my organic fruit and veg through these awesome people
* More music. First Aid Kit... cute, Swedish young things with awesome voices (their video clips - is that what they call them these days?! - are a little too teenage paganish for my liking, but the songs are great). Looking forward to seeing them at the upcoming Golden Plains... Leo's first festival!
* Inspiring collections of images... here and here
* Oishi-M have the best jeans EVER for little bubbas. In different syles for different body shapes, uber groovy and they last ages. Leo has been wearing the same pair for months.
* No, the above photo is not an old school polaroid. I feel excited and sad at the same time to say that it's a 'Shake it Photo' from my new favourite iphone app.
* Seeing my little one take his first wobbly steps... woo hoo!
Have a lovely week y'all xx