May 16, 2015

New website

Hi there, just checking in to say that I have a new website and I'd love you to check it out. I think it looks great if I must say so myself. And my friend Kirrily has created a beautiful new logo which I just love (see above).
I'm about to head over to France for 6 months to spend some time with my husband's family and will be updating the blog page on the new website with some photos and tales of our time in France. And early next year, I'll be getting back into the quilt making, so stay tuned then if you're in the market for a baby quilt.
Thanks for following along!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna