April 30, 2014
In recent weeks...
Still, quite annoying when he wakes up during the night more frequently than the newborn!
From The Top:
* Sleepy bubba
* When we started our veggie garden after moving in to our new house, I planted cosmos seeds, not realising that they grow to be MASSIVE. They've only recently flowered but flower they have. In fact, they've gone a little bananas. But they're so gorgeous and they make me smile.
* Hold your horses, it's a new quilt commission.
* You just forget how teeny tiny they are!
* Feeling so over getting around in my pregnancy clothes and tracksuit pants, I went shopping. I might have accidentally spent a bit of money in Gorman (there was a sale on!!).
* Holiday house easter egg hunts are the best.
* As are spending lazy afternoons in winery cellar door gardens with a cheese platter, a glass or two of a top drop and a view.
* Pretty heart warming...
...Joining with Em...