November 10, 2013

well hello!

Well hello there little blog, long time no see.
It's fair to say it's been a busy time around here lately and I feel like I am only just catching my breath. We've moved house, rented out our apartment through airbnb, and I had a stall at a market... all things I wouldn't really recommend doing while hormonally challenged. Let's just say that I've been quick to tears! But we've crossed off much of our to-do list, have unpacked most a good chunk of the boxes, and can start to settle in to our new place. We've swapped a balcony, city views and the sound of trams rolling by with a huge garden, gum trees and a creek behind the house and the chirping of morning birds. A big change, but one we're enjoying... looking forward to a summer of shenanigans before this little family of three becomes four.



* Billy buttons helping to make our new apartment nice before its new guests arrive! *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna