July 7, 2013

An outdoors selection...

I haven't taken the camera out much lately so here's a few shots from the last couple of months... an outdoors selection!







1. A little outdoors indoors!
2. Beautiful visiting kookaburras on the Great Ocean Road.
3. He's into "sa-sos" (somersaults!) at the moment.
4. Fun parties in gorgeous places.
5. We followed the party with a sunset trip across the bay in a ferry... rather cool, though loud ferry horns were a little scary for some folk and required reassuring hugs. And in other news, I look quite different from this today as yesterday I went a little daring and got a fringe... eek!
6. More Australian natives, these ones in my parents' garden. so lovely.

Have a wonderful week everyone!
xx

*Linking in with Em*

7 comments:

  1. The light in your first photo is just stunning and I love how you've got the look in the kookaburra's eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos! I love the kookaburra shot, and seeing those beauiful natives makes me feel a bit homesick. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHECK US OUTTT! So in tune.

    Now, I must know more about this party!! In a barn!! It looks amazing

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, a friend's son's 1st birthday party! pretty awesome...

      Delete
  4. That barn party! How fun does that look! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna