April 14, 2013

Quilt and baby blanket SALE!

phew, those markets are really exhausting.

Exhausting but wonderful. Wonderful to meet some of you who visit this little place - thank you! Wonderful to be inspired by so many other local creative people, wonderful to connect with others and see this tiny dream and venture come to life.

I've been enjoying a more relaxed pace this week, and time to you know, clean the house and other exciting stuff like that. Actually, it's been a big week in some ways. After over 2 years, our little fella has finally moved into his own room and his own big boy bed, made by his very own papa. But more on that shortly.

In the meantime, I'm here to tell you about a little sale that's happening right now in my etsy shop. I've got some baby quilts and blankets that have been around for a while now, and I'm clearing the shop for some new stock. So if you're interested, head on over and have a look. A few of them are in the photos below.

Thanks again for all your interest and support and for visiting this space. I really do appreciate it!
xx joanna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna